Monday 28 March 2016

My Travel Essentials

Find out why these things made my makeup travel essentials list! All you have to do is head on over to Jacquie's Claws Up where I was a guest blogger. If you don't follow her, you should. I have a few go to blogs, that I will always check on my own to see if they have posted something new, and her's is for sure one of them. She started out as a mostly nail blog, but over the years has seamlessly transitioned it to a blog that not only features nails, but everything from fashion, makeup to her planning her upcoming wedding! She is also ok with mismatched socks, which makes her a good person in my books.

http://clawsup.blogspot.ca/2016/03/guest-post-varnished-valkyrie.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting for my blog, and the nice note here :) and hooray for mismatched socks!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...