Sunday 18 October 2015

There Will Be Stud

Today I have the final item from Lady Queen I received to review. It's pretty much an assortment of studs. You have a wide variety of shapes, everything from your classic squares, circles and triangles, to stars and hearts.

This is a great set, you get loads of different designs, and you also get a good amount of each. Application was easy, I just used a dotting tool and dipped it in clear polish(although I think I want one of those placement pencils for nail art because sometimes you can see the clear polish on the studs). The studs held firm and didn't give me any problems. My only issue was because I used so many studs that were clustered together, but not touching, topcoat was a bit iffy. It was hard to go over the whole thing without using a super thick coat. But that would have happened had I used any studs the way I did here.

Overall I think these are fantastic, and  can't wait to see what else I can do with these designs! If you also would like to give these a go, head on over to Lady Queen where you can grab them for $4.58 USD. And you can also add Varnished Valkyrie's 15% discount code 'LAKS15' to add some saving on top of that!



Oh and If you were wondering what the base was it's Rimmel London's Salon Pro in Yes Sir! A beautiful dusty olive polish that applies like butter(2 easy coats).


*Product sent for honest review.

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the studs in this mani, very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the final effect and I also like how the studs match with the base colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use the studs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No words!!! Adorable! I got my nails done in a similar manner during my business trip to Ibiza. I prefer nail mobile service rather than visits to a salon. It`s eazier to relax at your place.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...