Sunday 11 October 2015

First Spoopy Manicure!

I know I'm a bit late with this, so forgive me. What's new with you guys? I have started exercising for the first time in years! I have been at it for a few weeks so let's see if I can stick to it.

Now on to my nails. Today I have a stamping plate from a new website(well new to me) Lady Queen, a place where all your inexpensive nail needs will be met. I have for you the spoopy stamping plate in hehe057. Honestly this wasn't the best stamping plate, but if you have the right tools, that shouldn't be a problem. I didn't have black stamping polish, so I used regular polish. From what I have noticed, if the polish isn't the best quality, and the plate isn't the best quality it's much harder to get a good image(I actually had to go back and fill in missing patches). But if the plate is a good quality, even when using a sub par polish I will still come out decent. So I'm sure if you had a good stamping polish, you could easily make up for what the plate lacks.

Overall I though the plate was just ok and I'm not sure I would reach for it again unless I had a better polish to stamp with. If you would like to give this plate a go, you can find it on their website, currently on sale for $0.99 USD. In addition to that shipping is FREE and you can use my discount code 'LAKS15' and get 15% off!



Ps. That gradient is China Glaze Spontaneous, and Stoked To Be Soaked as well as Sinful Colors Pull Over.

5 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...