Tuesday 10 March 2015

Spring is here(sort of)!

Blah! I'm sick! I feel like we had this conversation only a few weeks ago. I'm currently doing all I can to minimize my cold symptoms and hopefully make it shorter. Luckily I have been working on this post for almost a week now, so I don't have to worry as much about it.

Today I have for you 3 sets of Incoco Nail Appliqués from their new Picture Perfect Spring 2015 collection. I haven't actually used nail wraps or appliqués in what seems like eons. So when this landed at my feet I was excited to play with them. These appliqués are made with nail polish and are very easy to apply. That being said they are not one size fits all, and sometimes(like in my case) you have to cut them so they fit properly. That can mean they take a little bit longer to put on, but once you figure out what appliqués fit you best and exactly how to cut each one, you get faster. Once I got them on my nails, I did top coat them even though the package said it had it's own base and top coat. Without it I noted they would start peeling the minute I tried to use my fingers. That being said I got really good wear out of it when I wore it with top coat. And I honestly don't think they would have stayed on for so long without it, but maybe that's an experiment for next time. I wasn't a fan of removal, as the adhesive that they use get's super sticky and gross when removed.

Overall I don't know if these designs are for me, but I did love the quality of the appliqués. They are great for designs you wouldn't normally do. If you would like a set of these, they retail for  $8.99(USD) at incoco.com starting March 16th, 2015. They also have 5 other designs.

Cherry Blossom
Sprigs of a soft pink sakura blooms

 Vintage Charm
A sweet mix of stripes and dainty flowers
 Blushing Beauty
Pretty Pink Roses over polka dots
This is the sticky residue I was talking about

Which one do you like the best?

*Product sent for honest review.

4 comments:

  1. these are all really pretty, but the rose and polka dots are my favorites :) Too bad about the weird removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, my favourite is the first design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the middle ones the most :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...