Monday 5 January 2015

Simply Love - Barry M Blackberry

Again please forgive my photos. I am still playing around with my camera. If anyone has any tips on how to get sharper images on a DSLR let me know. I'm getting better, but most of the time the bottle will be in focus and the nails not.

Today I have the first swatch of 2015! Yes that is right. I am the first person to swatch anything in the year 2015! I'm just a little late posting it :P

Today I have Barry M Blackberry from their Gelly Hi-Shine line. Blacberry is a dark royal blue, along the same lines of the TARDIS(9 and 10's TARDIS). To get full coverage I used two coats, but it comes very close to being a one coater. Application was easy as 1,2,3 and clean up did not leave me with Smurf cuticles. This will be perfect if it doesn't stain when I remove it. Without topcoat this polish was super shiny(as Hi-Shine implies), but I ended up using TC, because I don't take chances.

Overall I loved this polish, and it is another reason Barry M is one of my favourite drug store brands. What is your favourite drug store brand?




6 comments:

  1. It's a really lovely blue!
    I love Barry M and am impressed with the quality = value for the money. We cannot buy it here in Denmark tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that blue, and I think Barry M makes great polishes as a rule :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking gorgeous nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Smurf cuticles, ahaha.. :-) Hope also the removing will be easy! :-) That blue is beautiful! :-) I imagine some white flowers on it, I can't resist, I adore nail art and flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...