Friday 29 August 2014

Things that shouldn't be exfoliated: Eyeballs.

Just a quick post for now!

First a quick tale. The other day as I was rushing to get ready I got a microbead from by face wash IN MY EYE. Things that should never be exfoliated: Eyeballs! Did it ever hurt. Luckily I got it out and I'm all good now! It hurt for a bit, but stopped after 24 hours or so.

As for a manicure I have this one for you guys. It's my first floral manicure EVER! Yay! I kept it simple with daisy's. Oh and the base is Sally Hansen Pacific Blue(Old version).

Sorry this pic is blurry. Blame the microbead.

 

8 comments:

  1. LOL - you are right about the eyeballs :D
    I love both the polish and the nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pacific Blue is simply gorgeous! Lovely manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I exfoliated my eyeballs once in college about 20 minutes before I had to be at class. Most painful, one-eyed walk across campus ever that ended in the most bloodshot & gnarly looking eye. You are not alone!

    I'm digging the simple flower manicure, sometimes they're the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP SH Pacific Blue!
    I can empathize....poked myself in the eye two weeks ago, still waiting for vision to get back to normal, only 3 visits to eye dr so far, #4 on Tuesday. At least it doesn't hurt, things are just a little blurry/doubled in that eye until it fully heals. Dang delicate eyeballs. So no more poking or exfoliating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous mani!!! I've done that, ow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried exfoiliating my eyeballs, but I must admit that I don't really feel like it either, ahahah!!! :D
    I love the daisies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUCH your poor eye! also, lovely nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the manicure and what a gorgeous base polish! It looks stunning on your nails! It would look stunning also on my nails, ahahah! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...