Sunday 8 December 2013

Cutest Water Decals Ever: I think this manicure would make Miley proud.

Have you ever fallen asleep in the clothing you were wearing that day?  I went out this weekend and ended up falling asleep in my clothing.  For some reason sleeping in jeans is really off putting.  You wake up feeling extra gross when you wake up in jeans.  Anyways today is my fathers birthday, so I have to make this quick.



Today I have these super cute animal decals from Born Pretty Store.  They are kitties, ducks, teddies and flowers.  They come with the instructions on the back.  I can honestly say I didn't follow most of them.  I painted my nails the base colour, I removed the film and cut the design I wanted, then dunked it in water for around 20 seconds.  For there I was able to peel the design of the paper and stick it to my non moist nail.  Also you don't need to blow dry it.  It will air dry on it's own in under a minute.  Finally I topped with topcoat and just let that dry.  My one complaint is that it says it comes in a 4 piece sheet.  The one I got as you can see is only 1 piece.

 Note: My cuticle on my index finger looks gross.  That's actually Seche Vite doing silly things.



If you would like some of these for some simple nail art/showing respect to Miley Cyrus's AMA performance head on over to the Born Pretty Store where these retail for $3.99 USD.  AND shipping is free.  AND they are having end of the year sales! AND you can use our 10% discount code 'EAL91'!


*Some products sent for honest review

9 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...