Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sally Hansen Moonlit Dance: C'est L'Halloween!

Before I get started I thought I would share a Halloween tale.  Years ago starting from when I was around 6 to around 8 I remember in school, they would play this Halloween song for us that we would sing along to.  Over the years I have managed to forget all the lyrics.  Except for the chorus.  "C'est L'Halloween.  C'est L'Halloween.  Heh!  C'est L'Halloween.  C'est L'Halloween."  For a while I actually thought I was making this song up because that's all I could remember. Then I looked it up one of the first things that popped up was a Youtube lyrics video.  I don't think you understand how happy I was to find it.  I put it at the end of the post and I think everyone should check it out!

So this is the first polish this month that I wore in honor of the sacred holiday of Halloween.  It's like Christmas, but for Satan!  Nothing fancy, but it is orange.  A colour I normally don't wear, unless it's Halloween.

Moonlit Dance is actually an orange and gold shimmer.  Depending on how the light is hitting it you'll see more or less of the gold.  My only problem with this was that it needed 4 coats.  Not only that but drying time was blah.  I can forgive that though.  Because of the ultra shimmery finish, you never really notice any nicks.  I wasn't too fond of this colour at first, but the more I wore it the more I started falling for it.




Any one else know this song?


Ps. Giveaway winner and your answers will be posted tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. I think you should consider wearing orange more often - it looks great!
    Four coats, though... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is a gorgeous and juicy orange, love it - I agree it looks fabulous on you - but I also agree 4 coats :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is amazing! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's a beautiful orange! Really citrus-y and fresh! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful! yay for halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...