Tuesday 7 May 2013

These were going to be my Valentine's Day nails. Nails the boy will like (Somewhat mature content...don't worry no n0odz)

When it comes down to it I do my nails for me.  If people notice them that's great.  But in the end if they make me feel great that's perfect.

These nails were half for me and half for someone else.  The words on my nails(if you seek amy) are from a Britney Song by the same name.  It's also a double entendre(you see now why the nails aren't just for me?).

I actually wanted to do these around Valentines Day because I'm a class act.  And let be honest no one is really surprised I would do this?  Something fun and a bit cheeky :P

More about the actual nails now.  I started with a white base and the sponged on pink, blue and yellow.  Which when sponged over each other can create orange, purple and green.  Then I topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  I wrote the lyrics with a roller ball pen.  I know people have tried using sharpies(which I haven) and said they smear but I have yet to have this problem with roller ball pens.




Winner for our giveaway should be announced tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Lol. I love Brittany spears and If You Seek Amy is one of my favorite songs by her. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that the "someone else" noticed your nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! They had to read it a few times but they eventually got it :P

      Delete
  4. Awww this is pretty - so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My problem with roller ball pens is patience. I have none.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors that sponging created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sponging is so gorgeous! and i love that song, too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, love this! I'm a big Britney fan, so I totally got your reference! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I love the way you sponged on the colours... reminds me of cake

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sponging! I've never tried to use roller ball pens on my nails, looks interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...