Thursday 22 November 2012

What am *I* thankful for??? ALL THE THINGS.

So I also did a "What Am I Thankful For?" guest post for Veronica at Gorgeois this week!  As John Green would say, "Link in the doodly-doo!" (Points for anyone who gets that, DFTBA!) 

There's also a mini-announcement contained in that post, so head on over there and see what I'm doing in the not-so-near future(almost exactly three weeks! Goodness!)...

So instead of doing a little mini list of things I'm NOT thankful for, like Kas did, I'm going to give you a list of things I AM thankful for that I didn't do my mani on...

- The gorgeous view of treetops outside my family's new apartment.
- Harry Potter.
- William Shakespeare.
- Musicals.  Especially ones that make me laugh and cry and laugh and cry.
- Getting snail mail.
- My now pretty finely honed bullshit detector.
- Yoga.
- Having a roof over my head, food on my table, and change in my pocket.
- Having enough extra change in my pocket to be able to give a little bit back.
- The fact that THERE IS NO MORE TWILIGHT.  IT'S FINISHED.  DING DONG, etc.

So what did I do my mani on?  Squint away....


2 comments:

  1. For musicals you NEED to see Avenue Q. It is HILARIOUS.

    I got to meet my family for the first time this year too! It was amazing. Even though I don't like my dad, his family isn't like him, and it was really cool to hang out with them. Take loads of pictures! It totally put everything in perspective - how different my life would be if we had had more family around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fellow Nerdfighter! =)
    Don't Forget to be Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...