Friday 16 November 2012

My Imaginary Boyfriend Scales The Walls.

I don't have a boyfriend.  But if I did, I can't think of a much better one than Spiderman.  I've loved the past few Spiderman ficks(especially the last one... Andrew Garfield UNF) and I'm just getting into the comics(how I made it through college without them I have no idea, all the boys in my program were obsessed).  So I was pretty bummed when most of the colours in the OPI Spiderman collection were a bit of a bust.  Aside from the two Chanel dupes, I wasn't too interested.

But, somewhere in my search for a kickass white, I picked up My Boyfriend Scales The Walls.  He's not perfect, but he'll do the trick.  This is two coats on most fingers, three on my index because I bumped it.  It doesn't level out as well as I'd like and the formula will take some work, but overall I'm happy.  And I like that the little bit of grey makes it not so stark.

He's cute enough, he'll do the trick.




14 comments:

  1. I really really like this color!! Even though I already have enough whites, it's that grayish tone that did it for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I liked it too, just that nice slightly greyish bit that made me really like it. I do wish it self-leveled a bit better, but as it's a white I'm taking what I can get.

      Delete
  2. It looks great on you! I never picked up any polishes from the Spiderman collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this and the two Chanel dupes in the end. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. This is easily my favourite white--I love it!! I'm already on my 2nd bottle and even have a 3rd on standby. The formula isn't perfect, but it's definitely the best formula for a 'white' polish I've seen yet, and that little smack of grey softens the white so well. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you saw my other post, but if you want another excellent white, Color Club French Tip(French White?) is a winner in my books as well!

      Delete
  4. I've heard such great things about this colour! I love how it doesn't look stark white at all, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what drew me to it, it's just different enough :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. This color looks so crisp and lean- love it for a mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling this is going to get a lot of use :)

      Delete
  6. iLOVE spidey! i have a shirt that says "i met my boyfriend on the web" (which i did!) with him on it. it reminds me of this polish, which i love!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...