Sunday 30 September 2012

OPI German-icure: *Swoon*

So this is the polish I got from Robyn on my Birthday!  Yay!  I LOVE this colour.  Give me vampy and I'm all over it like a couple who takes PDA too far.

Germani-cure is a brownish red shimmer.  Depending on the lighting it can look more of one then the other.  It went on in 3 easy coats.  Although I'm sure I could have gotten away with 2.  Formula was perfection.  While the flash makes it all pretty and shows off the shimmer, in most lighting it's deeper and darker, then in the sun or under flash.  But let me just say either way this is a stunner.

This is for sure going in my list of favorites.  It reminds me a lot of OPI's Royal Rajah Ruby(another fav).  They aren't exactly the same.  They are more like cousins.

If you like vampy shades I suggest you get this right NOW (after you finish reading this and look at the pictures).



Have you left to go buy yourself a bottle yet?  GO!  (Unless you own it)

18 comments:

  1. Oh man that is too beautiful.

    Want!

    Amazon here I come.
    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. =/ You might have sold me on my first OPI... but I'll have talked myself out of it by the time I find one =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! This was one of my favourites from the Germany collection. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I only picked up one from the Germany collection, but your pictures are so intense that I think I might want this one too. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to go out and buy this collection already! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this so pretty on you, I like that insanely lovely red hue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's crazy how brown it looks in the shade! I love the glowyness though, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic vampy red. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color! It's one of my favs from the Germany Collection! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this color is just so gorgeous! Looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, this post just ensured that I'll be buying this polish! I've been waffling for weeks now. And then I thought "well, do I really need it if I have Royal Rajah?" Yes, yes I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there we go. Just placed an order for Zoya Feifei and German-icure. I blame you, and your sexy, sexy nails! :P

      Delete
    2. I will take the blame :) Honestly when I think of sexy nails this and Royal Rajah are in my top 5 of not top 2.

      Delete
  12. Oooh that's a stunner!!! So glowy and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I have this is it is so stunning I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...