Friday 31 August 2012

Dalek Inspired and Galaxy Nails to Go With My TARDIS Dress: Vworrrp Vworrrrp! EXTERMINATE!

Doctor Who starts this weekend!  Who's going to be watching?

Anyways this past weekend I went to Fan Expo in Toronto.  Of course I had to dress up, and of course my nails had to go with my outfit.  I decided to go as the TARDIS.  So Robyn with her hands of magic made me one (BUT I CUT OUT THE STENCIL FOR THE POLICE CALL BOX SIGN AT THE TOP.  3 HOURS! But I got a sticker after). I'll post the dress in it's own post!  Because it's the Best!

Anyways for my nails I decided to do galaxy nails(Keeping with the Doctor Who and TARDIS theme) inspired by galaxy nails I saw on Chalkboard Nails.  They were more subdued, and cool toned.  And they were SUPER easy to do!  Then I did Dalek inspired accent nails.  Using my Dior Bronze Libertine and gold micro beads.  So it looked like the side of the Daleks that went after Nine and Ten!

Left Hand
Right Hand


I'll post what these are later! Also OPI's Black Onyx should be there.
Necklace I'm holding is from Charming Charm Jewelry. Which you can find here!   They have amazing stuff! Check them out!

Check out more Doctor Who manis over at Pointless Cafe.  They are all on InLinkz.  But InLinks HATES my blog. Sadness.

17 comments:

  1. Awesome design for this mani! Did you have fun at Fan Expo? Do we get to see pictures? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes you do! I just need to take better shots of it in all it's majestic glory!

      Delete
  2. This looks kind of awesome. Looking forward to seeing the dress, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I had to laugh when I read your title LOL - the mani is gorgeous, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love galaxy nails! They appear so complex, but so ridiculously easy...can't mess up! I have no idea what a Fan Expo is though....but I hope you had fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a giant convention like Comic-Con, but in Canada!

      Delete
  5. OMG That is super fuckin awesome! Parden my french lol LOVE IT!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! The accent nails are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks Crazy Awesome - those Daleks...they ROCK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so crazyawsesome!!! (Shut up, spellcheck, I spelled that perfectly) Love, love, LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know what all of those polishes are. Fantastic galaxy nails...love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta say, yours are a LOT prettier than Sheila's....just sayin. =)

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...