Friday 2 March 2012

OPI Black Onyx

So I love OPI.  Great formula, stellar brushes, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I hate this polish.

Back Onyx is a black, cream.  In the photos I used 2 coats.  It went on smoothly and everything.  It's probably because since I have had it I've used up most of my polish thinner in it.  90% of the time this is a goopy mess.  I make sure to close it properly, it's always standing upright.  And I've seen reviews saying this is amazing.  And you know what? Maybe it is and I just got a jacked up bottle.  *Sigh* I may give it another go because I do like OPI a lot.

There was far to much negativity in this post. Let's negate that with a picture of Take That's Howard Donald!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...