Thursday 16 February 2012

Orly's Stone Cold

 So now for something that's not pink.

Stone Cold is from Orly's Mineral FX collection.  I bought this when I had a $5 off coupon at Sally's.  Now I just love this colour.  And again I'm not big on obnoxious sparkles but there's something about this. I just couldn't stop looking at it.  *(Who am I kidding, I'm a girl.  And if it shines I want a boy to buy it for me).

Stone Cold is a royal blue, jelly based, loaded with blue glass flecks.  I used 2 coats in the picture and there was no visible nail line.  I could have used 3 coats but that would have just been nit picking.  Application was amazingly easy.  And drying time was good too.  There's just something about this that I really love.  It has amazing depth.  It's not just another shiny blue.

*Japery guys!

Picture whoring time!!!!!!!

Artificial lighting indoors!


 Now some natural light shots!





One more artificial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...