Thursday 2 February 2012

Easter Nails!!!... Or cute monster eggs?

I did these last year but never posted them anywhere.  Call them what you will 10 months late or 2 months early.

I decided to keep it simple because if I recall correctly I didn't have much time to do these. Cute little easter egg nails I guess... or cute monster/dinosaur eggs... it can double for that right? It would currently make it more relevant.  Cute monster/dinosaurs I assume have cute eggs.  That was a weird thought.

Anyways I used OPI's Alpine Snow for the dots. Essie's Turquoise and Caicos for my pinky and middle finger and Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac on my ring and index finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...