Thursday 9 February 2012

China Glaze Glittering Garland

First off when it comes to polish unless someone is giving it to me for free I'm super picky.  It's rare that there's ever a collection where I think everything is fabtastic and I want it all.  China Glaze's Holiday 2011 collection was... no exception.  I could care less about 85% of the collection.  Not that I didn't like them.  I just didn't love them (And I can't spend $$$ on things I don't love... I have sever buyers remorse).  But when I saw them in person I knew I needed Glittering Garland.

Glittering Garland is an emerald green polish full of green-gold (depending on the light) glass flecks. The formula was magical.  I only needed 2 coats.  And even though it's full of glass flecks it's not overpowering and overly shimmery.  Win!

I've never was a huge green polish fan, but it's multidimensional, different colours like this that are winning me over. Congrats China Glaze. Have some pie. Pie's a celebratory dish right?







1 comment:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...